About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Listen and Love... Will. I. Am did a song for the Madagascar II soundtrack.

Madagascar 2 is brilliant!
just wanted to share a standout song from the soundtrack,
produced by (Will.I.Am - a certified pop genius) he was able to take an epic song to being techno-disco, and totally danceable!!!
The song is called Alex on the spot... listen and love!!!

*I was Tempted to get up and do the infamous "Club Dance"

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."