About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I wanna make (X-mas ) Love in this (X-mas) Shrub ... Lady GaGa

There is a certain romantic ideal about Christmas trees and love. Mistletoe just does not cut it for some people. People want to sit by fire and attempt to make love under the shrub.

When Attempting to make love by the shrub keep in mind some key factors:
  • Proximity; if you are too close to the tree you will topple it, and it doesn't feel good when a tree (be it real or fake) fall on your
  • The warmth you feel may be a light pressed against an article of clothing, the lights can and will burn the skin and/or set you on fire
    When ornaments break they typically shatter into little glass bits; glass that you and your lover will subsequently have to crawl through... not a sexy look!
  • basically the songs need a disclaimer!!!

Well this year I would like to clear up this misunderstanding with this simple ROMANTIC Statement:

I (KjR) want to make love (and by make love I mean, a Quickie) to you under (and by under, I mean in the shadow of, if you were to aim a really bright light at ~30 degree angle) the X-mas tree (I took out the "christ" b/c there is nothing Holy about what I'm going to do to you)



And now a message from Lady GaGa




  • Lady Gaga Xmas tree
  • No comments:

    "I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."