Soooooo many fools. I mean, soooo many people drop they're phones into toilets!
Everyone knows someone who has made this horrible mistake. It can happen when picking up a call. I hear too many stories about phone just "slipping" out of a pocket and PLOP! ... it's a rap!
It is like the child who drowns each summer in the family pool at a BBQ with a ton of relatives there (you know what I'm talking about people!) -> completely senseless and easily avoidable.
I have a personal rule, when entering any type of bathroom with my phone! (SOBER OR NOT)
It's simple:
1. I identify where my phone is before I reach the potty.
2. I take my phone out and make a conscious effort to keep my body between the phone and the Pot at all times.
3. I make sure that the phone is secure before I attempt to answer the call of nature!
Follow these rules and you will never have to worry about hearing the audience's "awwwwwww" of disappointment... you know! like on the price is right when they don't win the new car!

No comments:
Post a Comment