About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, December 8, 2008

Laura Garza’s disappearance... Welcome to NY!

Laura Garza

seriously... you left the spot with two dudes?

Are you a PRO? were you a hoe (cause you are dead for sure)
and I don't mean Promiscuous? I mean Ass for hire?, b/c if so where was your "safety"? or pimp?

  • camera's show you leaving...Voluntarily
  • You didn't appear intoxicated in video footage
  • You couldn't have been dumb enough to ask for a ride home

your not in Kansas anymore!!!
well your also not alive anymore...

You don't get no sympathy from me... nope not one bit... Welcome to New York Newbie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I guess it's OK to kill young girls just because you live in New York? You better hope I don't find your mom.

_KjR_ said...

I don't condone murder. But I strongly suggest being aware of your surroundings and making sure you don't put yourself into situations that will get you killed.

_KjR_ said...

good luck with my Mom she's a handfull ;)

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."