About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday, break over...I hate time!!!!!

~Unhappy monday~


Feel like Thanksgiving is not a suitable break ?

Yup I can't seem to get a day to just sleep!

Tired of having 2 million things to accomplish ?

Yeah!! I still have to do laundry! Drop off dry cleaning! ECT

Do the holidays have you running in circles (social and literal) ?

Yeah it's kind of like when the pope comes to town and he has to go
5oo different places and see ass-loads of people in 72 hours!
But during the holidays everyone is the pope and they chase each other all over the place like maniacs!

...Tough!

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."