About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wild and Crazy... Ken [Pt 1]

One year ago, on new years eve, I had no plans.

I decided to Roll alone, (for those of you who don't know. I can have a blast all by myself)

I thought to myself, "why not go out alone, this concept is not new to me."

I drove to the train station,
I drank a bottle of champagne in a big gulp cup
I met some nice folks on the train
we went to queens? dunno why: shots, 40's, More shots!

12 a.m.

happy new years!
-make out with stranger lady
*she stole my pin!!!

-dancing in the subway car, doing flips on the "Grip bars," using the pole like a hungry stripper

party in Manhattan for a few...

  • Ditch strangers
  • get on train
  • Toss (big time) on the floor of train ::shrug::
  • stumble to car

Woke up in my car at the train station, many hours later, and drove to work.


*all persons pictured are over the age of 18
**I don't remember the names of these persons, nor do I remember taking the pictures (it's all so blurry)

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."