Note to my physics teacher! who is old ... and thinks we are actually learning from him.
He's the Chris Brown and my poor brain is Rihanna
He's the Chris Brown and my poor brain is Rihanna
" Well on Wednesday we did the same thing we always do; we went over problems. This was very helpful considering most of the class is lost.
I must admit these things take practice, but at this stage in the game, I think to myself, “Wow oh wow, I must be a special breed of retarded. I mean, I struggled with statistics a little bit, but this stuff has me so stumped at times.”
I’m definitely considering becoming a landscaper and putting my dreams of being a civil engineer on hold.
I’m hopeful that the study group that I will be participating in will help me clear some of this confusion, and will also reignite my passion for confusing numbers mixed with sentences. I think I’m dyslexic." - KjR
*btw people... I actually sent this letter to my teacher. I kid U not!
No comments:
Post a Comment