I mean, a nice young lady to her newest Beau.
It was on the stairs and I picked it up. (fair game!)
It's sweet and hopeful... obviously this Courtney is destined to be a baby-mama
Oh dear Courtney... I know you never meant that letter for my eyes but... as you said in your love letter, things happen for a reason ;)
Cue the music: I just got home… and just ate some more peanut butter… hahaha. I had fun today w/ you! We gotta visit more of those head shops & expand our hemp collections lol. Woooah, the weed plus tramadol is making me feel crazy awesome right now
I’m lookin forward to the show on Sunday = we gotta rock some concerts, I gotta look up some more tour schedules & see who’s comin around. You’re lots of fun ya know that? You laugh at all the same dumb things that I like and I just feel good around you these past couple week hangin out I’ve just been really psyched about the way things are going. It’s amazing how life works out sometimes. Two days before I met you, I was engaged. I thought I had my life all planned out and I had this whole picture of what I thought everything was going to be like. But when that ended, I was pretty fucked up from it. So I know exactly what you must feel like. It’s a really hard, shitty thing to go through – losing the person you thought you loved / loved you. And I just think its amazing that you come into my life right at that time… and slowly but surely but surely the memory of him faded out as you and I grew closer. I felt like my life had a new beginning, and you have helped me… Getting dumped made me feel so ugly. But when you held me I felt beautiful again. Its been so great having someone to talk to for hours about everything & nothing, somebody that cooks me steak, and will just walk around with me at 2am. Its like all the bad things go away
I believe that everything happens for a reason too. That somebody up there has a plan for me, and that we needed to find each other… I think we’re really good for each other, like we understand each other & I’m excited to find out. I don’t know exactly what to expect, since it’s so new, but I guess we’ll think about that as it happens. I want you to know that I completely understand you’ve got a lot coming up that’s going to be stressful for you, but I want to be here for you. If you ever need help, I am here. I’m a very loyal person, I love giving & helping people, & you can count on me. But don’t take my word for it – see for yourself of course. I care about you a lot – and I want to show you you’re a sweetheart, & you deserve all the happiness this earth has to offer and I want to make you happy. Can’t wait to see you again… and again… and again
Courtney <3>
P.S. –you’re dead sexy!!!
Courtney and baaaby: I wish you both the best of luck, in life and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment