About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, March 23, 2009

I Hate Mondays!!!

Good Day readers,

Last week I decided that I did not need to go to sleep. Twice.
I used the time that I could have spent sleeping, to be productive.
much to my dismay it backfired and I was mad tired the next few days.


Found myself standing in a taco bell, and looking around I thought, "every mother f-cker in this place is so G-d awful unattractive... if I continue to eat here, will I end up Fugly too."
This particular taco bell scares me.
I once stopped going there b/c I couldn't discern two things about the people that worked there: gender, and whether or not they were mentally challenged in some way!



I'm looking for a job yall. This should get interesting... since I plan on getting a job that overpays and that I am blatantly not qualified for (might as well try) right? Somehow I've convinced myself that, if a job is on craigslist, it's mine for the taking. Wish me luck!

Have a Good week!!!
-KjR-

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."