
Octo-Mom!!!... I HATE YOU
(btw; that link leads to a vid of a public stoning)
Why are we entertaining this retarded woman? Why are we letting her breed, and fill the earth with more STUPID people! I think she deserves every death threat she gets!!! (btw; this is not one) I also hope they take her babies away, and give them a chance.
"Breeders like this should be cut off of the public teat. Why do responsible taxpayers have to support breeders like this who purposely knock themselves up so they can get some "free" handouts, goodies and $$$ --?!
Forget that. Let her starve in the gutter.
Take the brats away and let someone responsible take care of them."- Us weekly reader
"Why aren't these "hit people" threathening to "off" Angelina Jolie, The Hollywood Skank, FIRST? Yeah, this woman is crazy as the day is long but at least she's not PRETENDING to be a humanitarian, banging and getting pregnant by someone's husband while taking hot shots at the man's ex-WIFE (not girlfriend)!!! This woman is actually less of a skank than Jolie!"- Us weekly reader
No comments:
Post a Comment