About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, March 2, 2009

Why is Cher Still alive? isn't she 90?

On February 7, 2008 Cher, at 61, announced that she had reached a deal to perform 200 shows over three years live at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
just when you were thinking... I sold my soul and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...

Wheather you like her music or not... you gotta admit she may be the hottest 90y.o. woman ever...

Who would have thought!

I heard the master cleanse keeps her looking young ;)

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."