About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Char-grilled BARBIE... shame on you!

When I was a youngin' my mother would say to me:

"you know your black and you can't be like everyone else, your not white!"

this was her way of telling me not to:

  • wear flip flops in the snow
  • wear shorts in 60 degree weather
  • go anywhere without a coat in the winter
  • have a sugar based juice mustache of any sort
  • cuss her out like those kids on maury
the list goes on

anyhow... I came across some pictures of girl who must have:

  • grown up without a mother like mine
&
  • Likes money more than dignity!!!

exhibit A: a pretty Caucasian model. Doing her thing.

Normal Barbie
Midge
Exhibit B: a mockery that should be ashamed of herself, cause she looks RIDICULOUS

char-grilled BARBIE
... I'm not feelin' char-grilled Midge either!!!

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."