About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Miley Cyrus Leaked track (hey at least she didn't rap)

PARTY in THE USA ???? Seriously and it's not an Sclub7 throwback


BItches! you have ~12 hour to listen to this NEW LEAKed MILEY CYRUS track...before the label Yanks it.




The song is aight very kidz bop pop... Miley (with the help of a little skynet{aka autotune}) rips it a little bit like JOJO.

she kills the lyric "and the JayZ song was on" sounds great

I wish she was a little more consistent, I really like "The Climb" so as far as my ears are concerned this song is the fall.



** please understand that it is not my normal practice to Diss Redunkulously Rich and famous girls... I think we all remember what happened last time with the whole Olsen twins incident.**



No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."