well this Week I broke up with Miley!
she had this to say, "There's always gunna be another..." - Miley Cyrus
SO... my obsession with Miss Swift begins! (she's gunna find me on her tour bus!!! j/k)

I make my case
1. She's getting critical praise
"Her music mixes an almost impersonal professionalism--it's so rigorously crafted it sounds like it has been scientifically engineered in a hit factory--with confessions that are squirmingly intimate and true." - Rolling Stone
2. Her new song "You Belong with Me" catchy and awesome: "she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!"
3. She covered Lose Yourself! Gets mad Respect for the streets... of nashville
...
2 comments:
Good day!
Let me introduce myself,
friends call me James F. Collins.
Generally I’m a social gmabler. for a long time I’m keen on online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to find out how to win not loose.
Please visit my web page . http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion..
Post a Comment