About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Friday, August 28, 2009

Melrose Spoilers! Violet discovers a body floating in the pool

So the show kicks off on September 8th 2009 with a murder mystery!!! ::Spoiler alert::

Ashlee Simpson
who plays Violet discovers a body floating in the pool... little does she know, the body she discovers is the body of her long lost mother!!!!


and last but not least we have the BAD-ASS Group photo!!!
The set is gorgeous I'd love to move into a place like Melrose...if it wasn't filled with pathological liars, Obsessive stalker women, and Sociopaths! Oh wait maybe I do live there. It doesn't look like that though!


Oh! I thought of a few good taglines for the show:
Melrose Place... If you have to put up with crazies at least have a Jacuzzi!
Melrose Place... we may be insane but God are we gorgeous!!!!
Melrose Place... Now we're stuck with Ashlee Simpson!!!

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."