About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, September 14, 2009

Melrose 2.o Recap - the pilot

Who Killed Sydney Andrews?
(in 2009...cause she faked her death in 2000-late)


My vote for the killer is...i dunno... I heard an interesting inter-web rumor that it was Violet (Ashlee Simpson-Wentz) Even though the end of the pilot leads us to think that Augie Kirkpatrick has more to do with it... Certainly everyone that lives there had motive, or so it seems.
Ella most likely killed her b/c she is contractually obligated to two shows right now and one hasn't started yet

Sydney - Got Knifed down in the penthouse! was a drunk. and a slut too

David - was with Sydney the night b4 she got the knife! Steals art, expensive art!



Jonah - asked his gf of 5 years to marry him. Turned down the chance for success with a "big time" Hollywood director .

Riley - Jonah's gf of 5 years froze when he popped the question.
Eventually said "yes" because he has a heart and morals (won't get them far on Melrose)
Oh Riley! it's been 5 years and he hasn't proposed?
You live together for how long and he hasn't asked you to marry him?
{and some women wonder how us guys get away with it for so long... you allow it!}


Lauren - was all like "I had a handsome, nice date and he offered me $5ooo to sleep with him so I left" {dummy!}
then she thought about her personal recession (med school) and dashed back to his hotel like, "just kidding, I'm here!!! "

Violet - was all like "good girls don't have much fun" and she was a bore most of the episode


Augie - Burned a bloody heap of rags.
might have killed Sydney, is an alcoholic too.

Ella - was going to be evicted by Sydney.
Definitely has HISTORY with Jonah.
Kisses girls. Is being followed by a detective.

Ella's One Liners:

"Give them something to tweet about"

"I love love, I just hate monogamy"

"Stab enough people in the back and eventually you get a knife of your own" ;) ella

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."