About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

EMERGENCY! STOP THE WORLD!!! BAD ROMANCE HAS ARRIVED THANK GAGA!

The Bad Romance Video is here yall!
And I have to say I've already hurt myself trying to make my own RAZOR sunglasses.
LADies and Gents...I bring you the Premiere of BAD ROMANCE


Reasons we love this vid:

1. models, lots of dancing models
2. GAGA lots of GAGA
3. Space pods
4. Razor sunglasses
5. Polar bear JAcket... AHhhhhhh I love it!!!!!!! I have to have a polar bear jacket!!!!
6. Bath haus of GAGA (dunno what it means but I luvs it!)
7. Gaga's giant bunny eyes (see all)
8. The fame ball! which makes her look like saturn! Planet GAGA!!

The album comes out in a few weeks and it contains 8 new tracks! And GAGA intends on treating it as it's own album and not a re-release! Which means more videos! More sunglasses!

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."