Description of Salmon Nigiri (Top Pillow): The following describes each section of the sushi pillow" -"rice" is white cotton material with a light rice pattern -"seaweed" is emerald color (very realistic looking)-"salmon" is cotton with a hand painted pattern.Description of California Roll Slice (Middle Pillow): The following describes each section of the sushi pillow -"rice" is puffy white cotton material with rice pattern -"seaweed" is an emerald green color (very realistic looking),-center portion is cotton with a hand painted pattern.
Description of Tuna Nagiri (Bottom Pillow): The following describes each section of the sushi pillow" -"rice" is white cotton material with a light rice pattern -"seaweed" is an emerald color (very realistic looking)-"tuna" is cotton with a realistic tuna sheen.
I wonder if they smell like sushi, for authenticity!
I would also like to put this in the category... don't buy this for me, for Christmas... for any reason... unless you are willing to but me 6 california rolls, so I can make my bed look like a box of sushi! Then we can talk!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment