::warning the following message is only valid after 12 p.m. I don't wake up before noon!!!::
I'm really happy and excited about my birthday...I'm really grateful to have so many wonderful people to share the experience with... So I've made a Unprecidended landmark decision... to actually pick up the phone and greet each person who calls to wish me well on this day. If you have my number feel free to call... and if you're available come out and celebrate with me... I know how to have a good time ;)
1. I'm super excited about my specialty birthday cake created by my Bestest Friend in the whole world... I've seen her do some amazing things with marzipan... and I'm amazed at her talent for creating such art; that can also be eaten! Thank you in advance for the wonderful cake that I know you have had planned for quite some time now... You make Ken feel special!
2. I know I'm a DORK, but... I always look forward to my Father calling me... Every year he has called me and he tells me about the day I was born and how proud he is of me. I never get tired of hearing about that wonderful day! LOL. Thanks DAD!
3. For the past few years I've been able to assemble an army of friends to come and join me for cheep yet good food! and Libation, which leaves me in a stupor!!!! I'm really a lucky guy to have such friends. I'm gunna quit before I get all gushy!
last but not least!
4. I'm honored to share this birthday with a very special friend of mine who will be turning 21 this weekend... We are going to paint the town (and that's an understatement!)
"An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body." ~ Jim Hayes

No comments:
Post a Comment