
Ladies and Gents! $1 body spray can be your best friend
Last night you may have been a Stallion/She-wolf in the sheets
but whether you ran out the door smelling of alcohol and sweat
or took a shower... chances are in ~2 hours the alcohol will seep out of your pores and you will begin to smell like whatever you were sipping on.
There are little trial size cans of Axe and other body sprays that will make you smell HELLA GOOD, temporarily. Stop into your local TARGET, WALMART, CVS, ect. and you will find the trial sizes in the travel section, usually in little baskets.

You will need to re-apply almost ever hour!!! HEED THIS WARNING, JUST EXCUSE YOURSELF AND RE-APPLY!!!
The great thing about the AXE Dark Temptation!- The infusion of the chocolate smell, actually mimics a natural musk
- It's base is alcohol... which means it will blend with the alcohol on your pores and mask it
- I've noticed that people really like the smell (I never get a compliments on $100 cologne, but every time I have to take a puerto rican shower with some spray in the hoe-bag I get compliments all day)
Until next time... remember! So you're a hoe-on-the-go! You don't have to smell like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment