Lady Gaga Slaughtered as usual!
The review of her concert in the New York Times said that Gaga's live show Rivals all others, including most Broadway stuff.
And she pulled out a great performance with Sir Elton John.
If you watch the clip a few times you can actually hear Elton John improvising in pokerface, it gives the latter part of the song a baroque quality.
NOTE to Sir Elton: Lady Gaga is a self-proclaimed "freak bitch", & she would not hesitate to put it up your butt! I can see the headlines now; "Elton John sexually assaulted by Lady Gaga after the Grammys"
and when dude picks her up and drops her into the "rejected bin" I was downright intrigued.
also the claim by the MC that she had no soul was pretty funny.
P!nk sang a great song, slow and beautiful.
Then she flew up into the ceiling and somehow in the process managed to get soaking wet.
Like baptismal wet!!!! It was good stuff! I love how P!nk went from being an R&B star to being a bad-ass circus stripper!!!
Then Beyoche came out and did the same thing she always does...
a mini concert. Yawn.
I did however appreciate when she turned into Tina Turner and bagan doing some kind of "crab shake-off" dance on the stage... that girl has kneecaps of steal!!!! Kneecaps of Steal I tell you!
She also threw in a mini-cover of Alanis Morrisett.
Oh and let's not forget the Michael Jackson tribute:
I was confused by the presence of CELINE DION... just when you thought it was safe for your kids to go out... she comes back and I'm 1oo% sure that the video in the background is footage of a little girl who was drained so that Celine could drink her blood!!! CELINE DION DRINKS VIRGIN'S BLOOD!!!
About This Blog - MOTCS
Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."
1 comment:
Post a Comment