About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Alicia Keys... please relearn to sing, and try going up-a-cup!


The itty bitti titty commitee says: Be Talented or Have the Rack to Distract!!!


So recently I've noticed that Alicia Keys can't sing anymore.
She just screams and yells through everything.
Honey has been missing notes and making all kinds of mistakes that no seasoned artist should make.
She seems energy-less and tired. watch the clip provided and judge for yourself; The Girl sucks!


So I've come up with an idea for Alicia to help us watch her perform.
Go up-a-cup! or spice it up and wear this HOT!

You have hips now A Keys... It wouldn't hurt to get the matching top set!
Plus if you Go up a cup... no one will care about you missing notes.
I'm pretty sure Mariah has been doing the up-a-cup, ever since glitter.

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."