About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, June 14, 2010

Christina Aguilera's next single: "Woohoo" aka "Eat My Privates"

*** I'm not being nice in this one... so I promise to do another post in the future highlighting a good aspect (and maybe the only good aspect) of Christina Aguilera's project: Bionic (Tales of a whore-robot)***
Question: What do you get when you take a Sex Robot from the future and a Dog in heat and let Madonna kiss it?
Answer: Christina Aguilera


So apparently Christina Aguilera has learned alot from becoming a mother (I hear it changes people???)... and you thought your mom could embarrass you. well one of the numerous things that Christina Aguilera wishes to share with us is an intimate lullaby inspired by her son.


"Woohoo" Featuring Nicki Minaj
Imagine your mother on the radio singing about her parts, I mean, asking folks if they want to eat her "WooHoo" screaming about how her baby making parts are available for the chomping!



This song includes a list of things you never want to hear your mother say, such as:

"get it up before mama says no" - Get it up, and Mama don't belong in the same sentence lady!

"you don't even need a plate, just your face ha!"

I'm gunna go out on a limb and she Mrs.
Aguilera was very inspired by the act of breastfeeding. Umm Let's hope that Christina Aguilera doesn't decided to have anymore children to help her musicali-ta-tion... otherwise I'm pretty sure her next album will include the ultra-awkward break-out hits:

-Suck this teet!
-Stop crying and eat it already.

and on the horizon: A "Butterfly Kisses" remake where she tries to convince her son that it's totally cool to kiss her on the lips, for extended amounts of time at, ANY AGE... and it can also be a 3-4 person kiss with friends and visitors.







No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."