Okay I don't care what side he's on. (for those who need to know he's a Donkey Boy)
I don't care what race he's in.
I just need to know who let ol' boy drunken stumble down the road... cause the dead look in his eyes is a tell tale sign of wobie-ism; which is a wino and a zombie put together -> it's really scary it's like a blackout drunk with motives.I don't care what race he's in.
So this guy looks at these kids and repeats
"Who Are You?" and "I have a right to know who you are?"
and when one of the kids says, "We're students" the CongressDrunk says ... "ME TOO"
ROTFLMAO!
The following headlines are a riot:
Congressman caught on camera in physical confrontation
– WRAL-TV, Raleigh, N.C.N.C. Congressman Under Fire for Physical Confrontation With Man in Washington
– Fox NewsVideo shows Rep. Etheridge grabbing videographer
– Charlotte (N.C.) ObserverRep. Etheridge assaults a person on the street
– The HillCongressman loses his cool, acts like a fool
– Greensboro (N.C.) News RecordWhen Democrats Attack!
– Ed DriscollWho TMZ’d Rep. Bob Etheridge?
– Washington Post




No comments:
Post a Comment