About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I (KJR) Do: Whip My Hair by Willow Smith

I'm very excited to show you something really interesting it's a video on
FUNNYCRAZYSHIT.com

It features me KJR ... and I'm performing as Willow Smith

in her video... "WHIP MY HAIR"


I really do like this song, so I hope no one thinks that I'm seriously bashing it.

My neck still hurts a little (and my knees and my calves) and sometimes when I stand up fast, I fall over and have seizures... just kidding!

I now have a shit-ton of respect for that child, because I'm pretty sure you have to be 10 years-old to keep that up for any decent amount of time!

Watch The Video HERE


1 comment:

Alfonso said...

Lmao Ayoo you're a fuggin' idiot...that's the best step game you got?! I thought Jasmine taught you better than that lol

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."