About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SNOW: my tribute (b/c eventually you will lose your mind)


East Coast NIGHTMARE



As I look out the window
at my snow-buried car...
at at the nightmare-ish, 2 foot thick white blanket that continues to suffocate my everything... I realize that I'm on the verge of a major nervous breakdown which perpetuated by EVERY F*CKING FLAKE. and I can't get to starbucks!!!


So I found this video from the movie White Christmas (of 4 idiots singing about the bane of my existence)
On any other day I would say this song is cute! but when I start to think about the shoveling that I'm only halfway through this song without a doubt makes me want to cry out in despair.


Watch HERE (and keep in mind that "Snow" is also a metaphor for Cocaine... oh it makes the song so much more entertaining)



Lyrics from this song to take note of:

"Snow I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow"

(personally at this point I'd rather wash in a vat of frying grease)

"Oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow"

(I vow to murder any and all Snowmen, Snow Women, and any of their children)



No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."