About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I recommend getting your heart trampled on, to anyone Part. 2

There is a great Bob Dylan tune called "make you feel my love"
The song was recently covered by the vocally gifted Adele... and she brought it to life in a new way, adding so much heartache and expressiveness to the song. Trust me, there is nothing expressive about Bob's voice.

a few things I would like to point out about the video:

  • It's actually unusual that a video would contain live vocals, this should only be attempted by those of extraordinary skill.
  • The Scene is very familiar to me, add whiskey. The lyrics are poignant. Late night Texts are the DEVIL!
  • I love the way the treatment for this video is handled.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

similarity infirmieres reprinted wooden lists telegraph journalism writerreview release satisfaction megh
lolikneri havaqatsu

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."