About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, November 24, 2008

Life In Plastic... It's Fantastic (I Laughed hard)

I have a dear friend who I have known for many years.
I have watched this woman starve herself in many different ways,
and almost all of her methods have been laughable

(i.e. Atkins, South Beach, Plain ol' not eating!)

Now normally I would not laugh at someone who is trying to shed a few pounds.
But, It's the excitement that she has each time she prepares to try a diet... because after years of knowing her, I know that she will not stick to it for longer than a month!!!

Well... after a few weeks of not really communicating (due to schedule conflicts), I meet up with this good ol' friend of mine. Whatdoyoukno! she's on another diet! big surprise...

She goes to the bathroom and calls me over. Says she wants to show me "something!"

I'm thinking... tattoo, piercing, bite marks.

WRONG WRONG WRONG... I didn't see it coming. Just was not expecting it...
She had completely wrapped her abdomen and thighs with plastic wrap! She looked like a fetishist, missing in bedroom action. Her new diet also involves being wrapped in plastic to sweat the pounds away, all day long (a technique often used by wrestlers to 'make weight').
That's so hardcore!!!!
I love it!


* the diet also involves drinking water, vinegar and lime...go figure

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."