"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." - Oscar Wilde
I feel like graduation is bizarrO world.
I have so many mixed feeling about it. I have told a good part of my family and they plan on showing up and cheering and such. For some random "ken reason" I feel like all responses are inappropriate.Like once I was invited to a baby shower (DON'T invite me to baby showers!) and there was this little word GAME. Apparently you had to guess which word came after a baby (related word). Not that hard?
Well when I saw: CRIB ________ ; I naturally wrote "death" in the blank. Luckily someone saw me do it and stopped me from submitting my form
... My response although logical, was wildly inappropriate
There are so many things I do in my life that are 100x's more fulfilling than any of this "accomplishment" nonsense. Alot of people get so caught up in the bullshit. I'd rather not do the death of a salesman bit.
-Have a great week!
_KjR_
_KjR_
No comments:
Post a Comment