About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I HATE THIS TUESDAY!


On the past week:
I've been fighting skynet!!! You have no Idea how messed up this situation is! I spent time, that I could have used to write and make progress on a few tunes, figuring out tech issues. Now in the grand scheme of things; this will help me very much in the future... In the right here-and-now; I MUST WRITE OR I WILL IMPLODE!

On friendships:

"It is more shameful to distrust one's friends than to be deceived by them."
- Duc de la Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680) French writer.
...
"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel;
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatch'd, unfledg'd comrade."
- William Shakespeare


I had a chance to spend time with good friends this past week, and chat about so many things. there's nothing more to say :p

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."