I gotta be honest with you, I never REALLY Liked BOOm BOOm Pow that much.
I said to myself "the Beps are so much better than that. It's a hot song but sub-standard for the Beps"
Then I heard Imma Be!!!
and in an instant I was changed... I forgive them for the lack luster Boom boom pow.
I even forgive the fact that they left us when they let Fergie go SOLO.
Imma Be...
Great lines:
Will -"We can’t help that we popular
And all these folks want to flock to us
Come to a show and just rock with us
a Million plus with binoculars "
Ferige - "Imma be shakin my hips
You gon be lickin your lips
Imma be takin them pics
Lookin all fly and shit
Imma be the flyest chick (so fly) "
I said to myself "the Beps are so much better than that. It's a hot song but sub-standard for the Beps"
Then I heard Imma Be!!!

and in an instant I was changed... I forgive them for the lack luster Boom boom pow.
I even forgive the fact that they left us when they let Fergie go SOLO.
Imma Be...
Great lines:
Will -"We can’t help that we popular
And all these folks want to flock to us
Come to a show and just rock with us
a Million plus with binoculars "
Ferige - "Imma be shakin my hips
You gon be lickin your lips
Imma be takin them pics
Lookin all fly and shit
Imma be the flyest chick (so fly) "
1 comment:
that's a great songg.
love it.
Post a Comment