About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kelly Clarkson... how many drinks? [~5]

[Kelly Clarkson says she's tired of being bullied over her weight.]


So in light of the popularity of Kelly Clarkson's New single "I do not hook up," I have to say:


Dear Kelly Clarkson,

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Kelly! Seriously!?! You think someone is trying to hook up with you! LMAO! I'm sure you have a great personality...but "Since you've been gone," you've grown a little.

Oh Kelly put the bottle down. How many drinks have YOU had???!!! ...rejecting ALL the Men that rejected you in the first place!!!??? Your not exactly a sex symbol! ... Butter Face!

Much Love! Great Voice!
-KjR

Take the POLL



*if you want see her video (littered with prettier women and tricky camera angles)

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."