About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kardashian knocked up! & her BABY DADDY looks miserable

Well it's happened, the Kardashians have decided to add more stupid people to their family, and the world.

and NO it's not Kim Kardashian (or as I like to call her the Hot Kardasian with the BODY)

Its one of the other ones!
one of the two ugly sisters
who cares what her name is (Kourtney Kardashian)
...SHE's Not KIM!!!!


a few interesting tid bits!
  • her "on/off" boyfriend Scott Disick is her Baby Daddy
  • Scott Never looks happy!!! EVER! maybe cause she seems like a pain to be around?
  • Money can't buy personal self worth, according to many sources, dude is a douche bag


Good luck with your baby... IDIOT!!!


3 Pictures of Scott and his radiant smile below


Kourtney he looks like the type to take a swing at ya... so duck and dodge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere … But this theme is very close to me. I can help with the answer. Write in PM.

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."