She Looks like a stripper, sings like an Angel,
And I bet you couldn't drown her if you tried!
Silicone singing sensation and perfume pusher...
yeah she's pretty old but she's still got it (Them).
And I bet you couldn't drown her if you tried!
Silicone singing sensation and perfume pusher...
yeah she's pretty old but she's still got it (Them).

Mariah Carey, after whoring the Auto-tune-non-music that is "Obsessed" has pushed out a polar opposite tune. A cover of "I want to know what love is," the 80's power ballad by Foreigner. I think this one is up to the listener to determine whether she does the song justice OR destroys a classic. I'm just glad to see/hear her use the pipes, reminds me of when she could really go! I also think this makes up for ... all that nonsense she's been spewing! (everyone knows EMINEM hit it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment