About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Maia Campbell was on "In The House" is now on CRACK



She used to be sexy! Now she's on crack. Throw in a little Schizo/Bipolar ... and she's plenty of crazy to go around!

Well the economy is rough! I think this could be a comeback for her. I can't remember the last time I even thought of her. Its painfully obvious that she needs some kind of mental help!
There are nude pictures circulating of Campbell with this doofy look on her face. She used to be so pretty!

memorable quotes from her awesome crack rant!!!! (please find them below)

1. "Anti-horny $hit"
2. "cash me out! pay me!"
3. "I'm looking for my daughter in this neighborhood"
4. "Imma get beat up but you alright"
5. "you bout to get murdered... by three mafias"
6. "subtraction addition multiple choice"



No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."