So I found out about this great new thing... CHURCH AT THE MOVIES!!!
I'm not sure what it entails, but I have to know.
I read the website and they spoke of free brunch!
In the coming weeks I will investigate this "church at the movies" deal and figure out if it's all it claims to be or just a big hoax. For those of you who know me...this could be a life threatning situation... I mean, what if this is just a trick to get Self proclaimed "Party Boy" & "Bad Boys" into one room!!!??? They might gas us!!! and take us away and give us lobotomies!!! I'll come back from church at the movies a bigot!!! (Da-da-dAAAAAA!!!!)
Or they might just do this to me: (I think I could make it work)
A few questions I have for the good people that run church at the movies:
1. Can I show up drunk, or even better can you come and pick me up?
2. Do I get FREE Popcorn and Soda?
3. Can I bring a BUTTLOAD of friends?
4. Do you like Lady Gaga and if possible, could worship be slanted in her direction?
5. Will there be celebrity guests?
6. Can I watch a movie after? (if I'm already there why not?)
7. Is there a way to make this a little more grown and sexy?
No comments:
Post a Comment