About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chris Brown cover art? or a Space Jam sequel?

I heard that if you can see colorful cartoon characters in this picture, you worship the devil!
I dunno, I just see Chris Brown standing next to the word graffiti.

I saw this picture and thought....yes Chris Brown does worship the devil and these are his little demon friends! These are the demons that told him to beat up RiRi!

Also, I didn't know Chris Brown was an amputee! No wonder Riri bruised he probably back slapped her with his robot arm! That has to hurt more than a regular arm.

Michael Jackson much? c'mon you know that this looks just like the "Scream" video

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."