About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bumper Defender? STUPID BIG-ASS PIECE OF RUBBER!!!

WARNING: I will hit you with my car on purpose! better yet, I will key your car if I see this thing hanging on your car, and you have no legitimate reason for having one (i.e. you are not parallel parked at the moment... Oh how lazy can you be!!?!? Put that shit in the trunk! I HATE YOU)


I've seen so many cars with the bumper defender lately...

What the hell people! Nothing says "I can't park my car" like having a big ol' rubber flap hanging from your car that says bumper defender.

When I see these cars I not only worry that a grown person can't park, but it makes me wonder how well they can drive if they feel the need to drive around with 24 hour protection.
I'm afraid of these people stopping short and swerving!!!

Listen. To get a license you have to parallel park right? So why not step up that game and practice after? It's not hard people! I parallel park maybe once in a month! I've only bumped one car... and that was cause I was texting or something (I don't know... I was busy. LOL)

If you live in a place where people have to parallel park, you should use your bumper defender when you get home. NOT flying down the highway!!! (your car is not a super hero!) I honestly don't know how you could be so worried about the way your car looks with a few bumps and scratches and not care about the way your car looks with a STUPID BIG ASS PIECE OF RUBBER!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The majority of people who own bumper defenders display them after they park their cars so that other cars who park in back of them don't hit their bumpers. Especially if you live in NYC. It's not about not being able to park. It's about defending the bumper from others who park behind you. Do you know what its like having a brand new car and walking to your car and seeing a huge dent in the bumper because SOMEONE COULDN'T PARK? Grow up.

_KjR_ said...

Oh Fuck You!!! (but keep reading my blog)

I have seen soooo many people drive around with a bumper defender dangling from their "New Car."

- have a lovely day

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good afternoon

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please come to see our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/bruststraffung/index.html]bruststraffung[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

_KjR_ said...

LADY GAGA is better than AIR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dude,
there are so many dumb drivers in NYC who are unable to park "gently" and you just want to protect your bumper...what is wrong with that?
The fact that you hate that piece of rubber does not authorize you to judge drivers who own it..got it?

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."