About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alice in Wonderboring

Alice in Wonder-bore: NO STARS!!!! *pulls eye out of socket and screams!

One Good thing about this movie... art direction and visuals were top notch!

Metacritic.com rated this movie 53/100 which is not good... out of 38 critics! a little more than half liked it, and I read through the reviews...it got ugly.

---

Wall Street Journal Joe Morgenstern:

"The most surprising thing about Alice in Wonderland is its general lack of surprise."

---

Entertainment Weekly Owen Gleiberman

"In the film's rather humdrum 3-D, the place doesn't dazzle — it droops."

---

Charlotte Observer Lawrence Toppman

"The film is always fun, but as Carroll might have observed, it’s not much of a muchness."



Please note... at the bottom of this page I have included a scene rewrite... Oh yeah I had to go there!



So I watched the continuation
the part two
the dragged out snooze-fest... of one beloved film that I know bored me as a child.

and how did this pan out! It made me want to cut my head off!
I fell asleep watching this boring little girl walk through a acid trip theme-park
Only to wake up thinking I had started watching a Narnia movie.
Seriously I half expected a Aslan to walk out and tell Alice she saved the day!
So I wasted my time, but not my money watching this crap.
I liked Sweeny Todd! but this is not permissible.


John Depp and Tim Burton... it's time to throw in the towel! or just do Edward scissor hands part 2!

MY SCRIPT EDIT:

And another thing If you watch this movie, notice how Alice gets an instant couture dress from everyone except the white queen... now allow me to step into Alice's shoes for a minute to revisit this moment...

White Queen: Here are your new cloths Alice! I made them with fairy dust and wishes *smile

Alice w/ Attitude: Are you serious!? You want to give me a little plain robe! Bitch! I been rocking couture non-stop since I feel in this stink-hole... and you. The very person who claims to be on my side. you give me a plain robe! Save your own Kingdom bitch... PEACE! The lady with the BIG head tried to kill me and she gave me better swag. Get on your game. ALICE OUT *throws up the A sign and pimp-rolls away

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."