About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ricky Martin is Gay now, and the sky is blue, and more useless info


This picture surfaced a while ago and sparked alot of rumors: apparently Ricky and his "Trainer" were exercising at the beach. Oh?

Why not just claim you wanted to take your doctor out before the prostate exam...you know? so you wouldn't feel cheep... LMAO

psst...I bet you there are more people that know about; Ricky jumping out of his see-through closet, than people that understand the health care reform bill. Smh

...

Well you know what they say! Any press is good press...
So now Ricky Martin has come out (using his twitter) of the proverbial closet and the closet of music-career-has-been obscurity... Probably a side effect of being touched by Madonna!
I've heard the Vag of Madg's muscles are so strong that her vag emits a tractor beam... that pulls in men and makes them swear of all women... and carbs



and suspiciously enough, he is developing a new website and album. Hmmmm.

So you can check out his heartfelt confessional on his website, but it's all just the fluff that leads to Ricky's closing... and just in case you can't read spanish... Ricky broke it down in english too :


Basically in the US Ricky Martin is a one hit wonder or two hit wonder.
This news is not important news...

It's like telling me the girl that sang crush climbed Mount Kilimanjaro...

My reaction would be:
Oh? ok? I remember her...kind of.

...and honestly: can you name the last Ricky Martin album?
Was it ever released??? Last thing I remember him releasing was twins


I'm pretty sure Madonna impregnated him with twins...I've heard she can do that!

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."