
Well Folks it's Monday again and
I've found the perfect cure for my Monday blues...
A Crazy Ass Bitch! Yes!
You can also brighten up the beginning of your week by watching the lady who "LIVE" Tweeted her abortion, explain her actions on YouTube.
Now let me clarify "LIVE ABORTION" in this case actually means she is in the process of having an chemically induced baby termination via RU486. So it's not like she's on the table having her uterus yanked out with her blackberry in her hand... although the latter would be hilarious.
Could you imagine a world where the need to tweet could bypass the need to be conscious. I'm pretty sure that's how Ashton Kutcher is wired.
"I am Having an Abortion... Right now"
"I'm having an abortion right now...it's not that bad! It's not that scary"
"I'm live tweeting my abortion...on twitter"

"I'm doing this to demystify abortion"
"this is nothing compared to childbirth!"
"you too can have an abortion if you want one."
"I have a little boy...I wanna stay alive and be his mom alot longer...so I'm having an abortion"
No comments:
Post a Comment