Colton Harris-Moore AKA The Barefoot Bandit $19,ooo Reward
"For the average man a trip to the bahamas: $2000+. A trip for Colton Harris-Moore: $0. To be a fugitive for over 2 years in the United States in the 21'st century... priceless."You need to know about Colton Harris-Moore:
19 years old, 6'5, 200lbs... likes include: island life, stealing high-end cars, and crash landing stolen planes... and he's rapidly earning a special place in my heart right next to Bernie Madoff.

- authorities have been looking for Harris-Moore since 2008
- he escaped from a halfway house in 2008 and hasn't been in custody since
- is suspected in over 100 robberies... YIKES!
- has been suspected of stealing boats, cars and planes
- drove a car into a propane tank!!! DIE HARD BABY!!
- he robbed a home with a laser pen, claiming it was a gun with laser point
- Got the name "Barefoot Bandit" after robbing homes barefoot and leaving foot prints
- He taught himself to fly planes, and learned recently how to land them
- He's had stories in Maxim and Rolling stone
- He has a laptop and follows his own press and supportive blogs
- Facebook tribute page, lists more than 25,000 followers Become a fan Here I did!
He has a "Special" International Satellite Phone, which he has manipulated to be virtually untracable.
He's making his Momma proud: in a recent interview she stated that they talk often and while she was not proud of his actions, she had to be proud of his undeniable intellect. She says his IQ is 3 points below Einstein.
...
Colton... I hear you're on your way east. I have a box of hair dye, pair of sunglasses, and a fresh change of cloths for you. Now be a smart boy and read this -> However $19,ooo is a good chunk of change so I will say honestly... I may have to whoop that ass and turn you in. But I promise I will wrestle with the idea during your visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment