another thing you can do while enduring the endless job hunt... peel your face off, to reveal the fresh and radiant skin that is hidden beneath. C'mon, you have the time...why not be the best you can be for that interview for the job of your schemes?
Neutrogena is the closest thing you will come to a cost effective chemical peel about $1o... regular use will garnish results in less than a week. And yes the results are noticeable! I have used this product while sitting around the house, and my secret...lean close... closer... I leave it on way longer than recommended! and I apply two layers. (warning: people with darker skin can get away with this wreck-less behavior) I leave it on till it burns and when I'm done I was it off and BAM!!! Brighter more radiant skin!!! 
Hey you're most likely going to spend more time at your job than with your spouse... trying to trick someone into giving you a long deserved overpaying job is alot more difficult than finding a mate... so put your best foot forward. It's your wedding day bitches! and at the end of that isle is a pile of money, and a retirement plan, 401k, and a comprehensive health care plan that will cover dental (Lord knows you'll need it after bleaching your poor teeth to unnatural shades of white).
Todays Inspirational Video/Song: Supermodel As you watch this video think about the dedication and will power you are going to put into getting this perfect job. You're going to look your best which just might help you feel your best (despite the fact that you've been sleeping in your car for the past 7 months and can't find work) Lyrics to live by: "I'm not gunna eat tomorrow cause I'm gunna be a super model" Now replace "not gunna eat" with something positive that you plan to do in order to "be a super model" or in our case... Attain the perfect overpaying job of your schemes!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment