About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Monday, September 20, 2010

Rx... Pot-Infused Ice Cream! ... CremeDeCanna


So apparently this Company in Northern California; CreamDeCanna, has decided to make Medicinal Marijuana Ice Cream.

$15 per half pint... there are two to four doses of cannabis for each half pint...that's enough to get you pretty messed up!


3 Questionable (euphorically refreshing) flavors:


They are claiming One Bite is equivalent to 3 puffs of a joint... Do you know what this means people? Half a pint of Mary Jane's Churnins would make you a HOT Motherfucking mess of a crack head!!!


Ok don't argue with me!!! you know I have a valid point here.

Just Imagine:

You have Cancer (and/or any other problem that would warrant a Rx)
Now you've eaten half a pint of Pot Ice Cream...
Now not only are you weak and feeble but you've also fallen down the stairs,
and there you lay at the bottom of the stairs with a broken arm and hip, missing teeth and all...
BUT you're high as a kite! so you're just laying there laughing your ass off!
Rolling around in a pool of your own blood and urine, having a blast!

"Help I've fallen and I can't... Ahhahahahaha... I can't get up... Ahahahahaha!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. imaginary, extraordinarily interesting!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://dobrykatalogstronwww.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,100/]opony[/url]

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."