About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTON we apoligize for the delay of content!

I'm so excited and sedated about the new look of my blog, And all the sexy folks working to make this happen!
I want the new look to be more AVAnt GardE


I mean ART in the sense that it will take artistic minds and great ideas to make this vision come alive

...hint hint: I want to play on the idea of the words; mutiny,cardboard, and sea

So please drop by Mutiny within the next two weeks. I'm excited to release more info about melrose place! Introduce:a few new things ... ect and for my up coming 200th blog post I would like to do something CRAZY!!!



till next time

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."