About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I got so much I wanna tell you over a Sanka Coffee... or Starbucks VIA

So today select starbucks' are offering a free taste of their new instant coffee "VIA." At various point throught the day this will happen.

I'm Highly doubtful of this becoming a success for Starbucks
It's like giving a crack addict a cracked lace cigarette, it may hold of the craving for a little bit but eventually your gunna have an angry itching fiend.
I plan on stopping in and tasting this coffee.


If you've ever had a SANKA you know that this instant idea can go terribly wrong in many ways (SANKA is not enjoyed by anyone who truly enjoys coffee.)



Instructions:

  • You heat up a cup of water.
  • dump VIA in it
  • And BAM you've got the taste of starbucks??? but can you really have that bitter yummy fresh brewed taste in a packet? I don't think it's possible!!! I'm a Skeptic!

"This is not instant coffee as you know it. This is rich, flavorful Starbucks® coffee in an instant.

Starbucks has found a way to offer a truly great cup of coffee that you can prepare by just adding water. Other instant coffees taste flat and lifeless. Starbucks VIA™ Ready Brew is different – it’s full-bodied and flavorful, just like the Starbucks® coffee you know and love.

It’s made with the highest-quality, ethically sourced 100% arabica beans. The magic is in a proprietary, all-natural process that we spent years perfecting. We microgrind the coffee in a way that preserves all of their essential oils and flavor. No other coffee company takes this step, and it makes all the difference." - Starbucks

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."