About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Friday, October 2, 2009

Throw it in the (hoe) Bag... walk of shame meets fresh breath!

You knocking on the door of your house cause you lost your car keys?

Were you at a party all night and woke up on the lawn?

Did you wake up in a dorm room (of a school you don't go to)?

Walk of shame much?




So I've noticed that the Colgate wisp is a perfect addition to any HOE BAG!
Seriously it's a great solution if you have to spend the night somewhere unexpectedly (for those of you who are not at the point of having a toothbrush there this can buy you a little time before he/she feels like your "moving in" that's a big step in a relationship!!!) The Colgate Wisp even has a pick at the end of it for picking food out of your gums!!!


I keep on in my car, a few in my backpack, and I toss on in a jacket pocket if I think I wanna party till the sun comes up.


Pros: when you're a Hoe-on-the-go you need to have a way to freshen up so your ready for that full work day ahead of you. So, you decided to party on a Wednesday and woke up God knows where on Thursday... no one has to smell it on your breath. Wisp it up...Keep it moving!

***for those rock stars who throw up... you might need to wisp x3 and gargle a little

Cons: This is not a reason to stop using a toothbrush people. Don't ditch the personal hygiene for a quick half-ass fix.


Till Next time, remember... so you stayed out all night, you don't have to smell like it!

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."