Dear David and Posh Beckham,
How I love you both let me count the ways! I'm an avid reader of your blog
1. Posh you were always my favorite spice girl. I mean when lined up next to the others, you were the only one who looked like you hadn't gotten dressed in the dark, which in turn made you the only sane looking one. Now I know you may not be the best singer... I'm pretty sure that you just frolicked in the back while the others sang, but you know what? When your pretty, no one cares about how well you sing (look at Britney).
2. When you released your Cologne I was so excited! (Intimatly Beckham, Signiture)
After you inspired me with you mohawk... which I now rock every summer!
I was so happy that there was finally a scent that would give people just a small taste of the royalty that is BECKHAM!!! I went out and bought the fragrance gift set, as a gift to me!
And even when I realized that the body wash (which smelled great) was drying my skin out... like seriously drying my skin to pieces (I don't know what kind of lab cooked it up, but next time be sure to test on some animals please) I still continued to use the body wash, because I'm that dedicated.3. When you told Men's Health Magazine the secret workout that keeps you in shape, I knew I had my work cut out for me.

and while I was running in circles like a maniac with both of my lungs threatening to collapse, I kept in mind the Armani ad with you and Victoria crawling all over each other

It gave me the will power to keep running until I was sure I had sprained both of my ankles!
and to this day your workout keeps me in shape... well I had to discontinue all that running, but I still get compliments and sometimes strangers try to feel me up, and I owe that to you... and Men's Health.
Now that your buttered up... let me get right to the point:

I noticed in your family photos that you have no black children.
Now as the Global First Family of Style I think you both know that Black children are all the rage kinda like (Hermes); Angelina has one! Bruno had one! and Madonna can't be stopped!!!
I think that you the Beckham's need a little color in your family (and I'm not talking spray tans!)
Adopt me David and Victoria! Adopt me, and you will have it all!
I'm Black! and I think I've proven my loyalty! (let's not forget the skin dehydrating body-wash incident!!! Oh that's not extortion!!!)
- Your truly
your future adopted BLACK son... KjR
(Btw I'm not really stuck on my name, so feel free to change it to something strange and Hollywood-like)
p.s. I can have letters of recommendation and references furnished upon request!
(Kjrmusic.blogspot.com)

No comments:
Post a Comment