About This Blog - MOTCS

Random Musings Pertaining to Music and Pop Culture

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Isaiah Washington... NO H8? or a desperate act of contrition


First of all I'd like to say Hi Isaiah!!! (I know how these things work... you are reading)
I'm sorry but your stupid actions have earned you a free... blatant attack!!!
If you have any problem with anything I say after the jump, please feel free to email me and we can meet up at a local Target; where I will prove to you that I can back-up my bark! Or we can set up some kind of Ex-Celebrity vs. normal people boxing match!
...

ABOUT YOUR NO H8 PHOTOS
Great picture! Yet this is such a desperate look, how hard was it for your publicist to convince you to do this? Cause I think I can see the invisible gun being held to the side of your head, and it makes me smile.



ABOUT YOUR "FAG" REMARKS
Oh Isaiah... didn't you know that Hollywood is run by Queers and Jews!!!

I don't know how you could make such a careless mistake, which by now I'm sure you know...has cost you your career. You're the Black Michael Richards now... ouch!



IT'S GOTTA HURT
The same person who you slurred against, that caused you to get booted from the show, has also left the show. George is dead (and so is your career) and your character still has not returned. OUCH OUCH OUCH... You got yourself booted from one to the most popular shows on television while it was in it's prime AND you were a favorite character (I had to rub it in a little)


Last thing I saw you in was Bionic Woman, which to my knowledge got canceled in the middle of it's first season... and it was only a guest spot... Your IMDB is looking a little skimpy.

AS A GREY'S ANATOMY FAN

I think it's a shame that a great actor had to leave such a great show, Burke was a complex and engaging character!!! There were so many great moments especially with the Christina/Burke storyline.
I also think that it reflects a great deal on Social intolerance (every race/culture has them and it's so outdated)

unfortunately it seems as if you are "FINISHED" in that town... and you will probably have a ridiculously hard time finding work from now on

No comments:

"I do not know if you remember the tale of the girl who saves the ship under mutiny by sitting on the powder barrel with her lighted torch and all the time knowing that it is empty? This has seemed to me a charming image of the women of my time. There they were, keeping the world in order by sitting on the mystery of life, and knowing themselves that there was no mystery."