2011 KIA Sorento is the official vehicle of the NBA - It's On ; by Jasper James

It's On .... (and poppin')
Indeed it is on for musician/juggernaut Jasper James...
It's On .... (and poppin')
"It's On" is fresh off Jasper James' RED HOT album "Vibrator"
With enthralling dance grooves, this album is a Rump-Shaking trip into a world of electro-pop enlightenment!
http://www.myspace.com/jasperjamesmusic

I want to take on the world!!!
I have a cup of coffee in the morning and aahhhh!!! IT'S ON!
I go to a Party and...It's on!!!
I get road rage and... It's on!!!
What are the lyrics to It's On?/what is she (Jasper James) saying?:I have a cup of coffee in the morning and aahhhh!!! IT'S ON!
I go to a Party and...It's on!!!
I get road rage and... It's on!!!
Hear the mighty trumpets
Singing loud
Feel the Holy Spirit
Lift you high an
Go from heavy laden
To burdens light
Pass the sideline a
New born child
Its On, Its On, Its On, Its On, It's On"



No comments:
Post a Comment